Friday, June 5, 2009

Fasting and prayers

On Fast Sunday in May I fasted that I would know how to be a better mother to Amber; that I would know how to motivate her. Immediately, when I began my fast, Amber decided start making better choices. I was amazed that because of my fasting, the Lord inspired Amber to be more motivated, thus simplifying my work as the middle-man. As a result, my love for Amber was renewed.

My testimony of fasting was strengthened and I actually looked forward to the next Fast Sunday! Can you believe it?

This fast Sunday I fasted and prayed that Rich would know how to best provide for our family. This is an issue that weighs heavily on me. This week Richard has been meeting with college advisors at BYU-Idaho to help him decide if he's going to change his major or not. Coincidence? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment